Thursday, February 15, 2007

I like Chris, Phil, Rudy, and Brandon. If I would have to pick a girl, it would be Melinda. I don't think she'll get very far because she doesn't have very much self-confidence, but I love her voice. I think a guy will win again this year. The women just aren't very strong. There are a few girls that went throught that really sucked.

It was nice to hear people that could actually sing in four part harmony. I don't think that is normal. Most of the people on this show are non-music readers which drives me nuts. Are you a musician or what? The least you can do iss learn how to read the damn music!

Did you notice that two of the finalists are from WA? The beat box dude is from Bothell which is just about 3 miles from our house!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne Johnson said...

You are too much!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

FOX news here did a story on a girl from Des Moines because she tried out. Yep, FOX news got their underwear in a bundle 'cause someone from Iowa actually tried out. Guess we's in I-O-Way isn't good talents, r sumtin.

7:36 PM  
Blogger JayC said...

are you really watching American Idol? Wow!... //no comment//

5:00 PM  
Blogger Rorick Family said...

Ok! I wish we lived closer b/c I LOVE it too! I thought the guys kind of sucked last night, but I really like your little beat boxer guy the best right now! :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home