Sunday, May 13, 2007

Strange Friday and Saturday

Friday morning did not start out well. I had some severe cramps for about 15 minutes followed by some spotting. The doctor said to only be worried if it turned bright red and continued throughout the day, but to try to take it easy. I left school before it started and tried to sleep most of the day. I didn't have any other issues, but it was pretty scary.

Saturday morning, right before I took my last f*@#&@# test for my WA teacher certificate, I gagged myself with my toothbrush and puked so violently that I still have some broken blood vessels around my eyes. Anyone know of a good eye concealer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

I too puked a couple of times after brushing my teeth. Listerine was a sure fire way to loose whatever was in my stomach too. Thanks for the memories! Hopefully the second trimester will be easier. Hope the cramping subsides and there no more scares.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home