Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random Thoughts

I have a short attention span tonight. I was at a PTA meeting (I'm one of the teacher reps) until 8:00. Ugh

Just an hour and a half late this morning.

Gonna have to teach a whole freaking day tomorrow.

Two more weeks of school left.

Gonna get most of my shopping done this weekend.

Gonna have a girls night out with Hilary on Saturday!

Looking forward to high school girls night out in a few weeks.

I love prego belly pictures...especially naked ones (conwayupdates.blogspot.com)

Brian's in Reno...home tomorrow morning.

Sorry you have shingles, Lindsay!

Goal for the weekend: try the tub with the jets

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I just now noticed that I'm "linked"! Yeah! (I'm a little slow sometimes....bear with me!!)

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jets...go for it, tell me about afterward!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home