Monday, July 23, 2007

Almost Ready

The baby's room is pretty much put together. With some carrying help from Amber, we took the queen sized bed out of the room and put it in the garage along with all the other crap that was in the guest room off the garage. We're having carpet put in the guest room on Wednesday. We are now official Washingtonians...a garage full of crap. It won't last long as Mom and Dad are on their way for a visit on Saturday. It is our goal to have that room set up for them by that time. We are only one comforter away from making it livable. We'll see how the fixing up of the bathroom comes along. It's amazing what gets done when my dad is here :-)

It was amazing how easily the changing table and crib went up this time. No directions needed...just a 2.5 year old pair of hands giving us screws on demand. It is all seeming quite real now! Not only do I have a baby inside me that is kicking all the time, but we have a place for him to sleep if he decides to enter the world as early as his sister did! We are definitely prepared for anything.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

I'm ready to start placing bets...this little guy is going to be 1.5 weeks LATE.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This might be record-breaking - having the nursery ready 4 mo. early! We'd love to help when we get there, you know, so don't knock yourselves out!

7:42 PM  
Blogger April said...

He sure as hell better not be 1.5 weeks late! I don't even know how I'm going to handle going full term!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

My first one was 5 weeks early, my second one was 3 days late. That extra month with Brendan nearly killed me!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger TSHX3 said...

Congrats! I just got caught up. A boy. was Brian competing with the Conways, LOL! Was the proof enlarged?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home