Thursday, August 02, 2007

9 Year Anniversary

Yeah, you read that right...it's been 9 years. I really can't believe it until I think back on everything we've done in that amount of time. We lived in 13 different residences in two countries and two states, made two babies, and I've had 6 jobs during that period of time, 7 if you include my time at the kitchen store!

This year we decided to forgo the expensive dinner (which we actually ended up having anyway thanks to our parents' gifts!) and buy ourselves a new grill. We were in desperate need! The grill that we bought when we moved to the Northwest burned so hot that everything got charbroiled on the outside and remained raw on the inside. Yuck. I just made our first 'real' meal on the grill tonight for dinner: barbecued chicken. It was luscious with the fresh gazpacho and baked potatoes.

Those of you that have had to deal with crappy food from our grill, I cordially invite you back for a do-over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Congratulations on 9 years! Doesn't seem possible, does it? Jerry and I have only been married (almost) 8 years, but we've been together for 12. Gah!!

Here's to a lot more!!

7:48 AM  
Blogger mgutzeitporter said...

Happy Anniversary! The time does fly by! Scott and I just had our 11th anniversary in May, and this November we'll have been together for 14 years!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger JayC said...

I hope you all had a wonderful anniversary.

CHARCOAL?

5:24 AM  
Blogger FDR said...

Happy anniversary!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home