Sunday, August 26, 2007

26 weeks Pregnant

 

Here's the newest bare naked belly photo. In case you were wondering, the wet spot on my shoulder is from reading stories to Nora right after her bath.

The Little Man is moving around like crazy. I don't remember being able to feel Nora this strongly. When I asked my doctor about this, she told me it is the phenomenon of not having stomach muscles that are as strong as they were the first time around. HA! I'm getting those muscles back someday, dammit! It is really nice for Brian because he can feel him moving constantly. He really moves between 9:00 and 10:30 or so.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger FDR said...

How beautiful! We have no doubt that you will get those tummy muscles back again. Is 9:00 - 10:30 when you are finally able to relax from the days activities?

4:57 AM  
Blogger JayC said...

It's a Baby! Can't wait to see yunz this weekend.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Jake Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jake Johnson said...

Whoa..Put that thing away. Just kidding. :) I like the soggy sweat shirt though.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home