Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Folding sheets

Every time I fold a fitted sheet I think about an episode of Oprah I saw once. Martha Stewart was on and was showing Oprah all these neat little tricks to keep your house tidy. The only one I remember was how to fold a fitted sheet into a perfect square/rectangle, just like a flat sheet. First of all, neither one of these ladies fold their own damn sheets anyway. Second of all, who the hell cares if the fitted sheet is folded perfectly! I remember something about turning the corners inside out, matching them together, and flipping them inside or right side out again.

Honestly, why do I think of this episode EVERY time I ball up a fitted sheet?

2 Comments:

Blogger FDR said...

If I didn't fold my fitted sheets right, I wouldn't have the room to store them. If I could get away with it, I would just throw them in a pile as well.

Nana

5:39 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

I learned how to do that...from my husband! That is how we fold our sheets. A messy linen closet drives me crazy.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home