Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a day I have planned!

Today is going to be a day of bliss! I dropped Nora off at daycare this morning and found out that they dropped her weekly rate by $40 because they now consider her 'potty trained'. That was definitely a nice way to start the morning. I proceed to come home and make myself a pesto omelet with mushrooms and bacon. Yummy!

Now I am off to Seattle to explore a little and eat lunch at famed Salumi (cured meats made by Mario Batali's father). After which, I am returning to the East Side to have a massage and pedicure at the Pro Club.

What more could I want in a day?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hope it turned out perfectly!

6:15 PM  
Blogger FDR said...

You deserve it April! It sounds like the perfect day! Hope it was.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home