Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Official

I'm going to start my maternity leave on November 1st by working half days until the Little Man decides to make his appearance. If he hasn't showed up by November 21st, that will be my last day.

The principal and I had interviews this morning and found one lady we really liked and another that would be an acceptable back up if the first doesn't work out. Hopefully having the two of us work together for a couple of weeks will make for a good transition. I could truly care less if academics are taught when I'm gone! I'm just worried about the class staying under control as well as it is when I'm here. I don't want to come back to chaos! That would not make me feel very good about leaving my little boy to come back to hell!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne Johnson said...

Excellent !!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home