Friday, February 29, 2008

Weight Watchers It Is

I've taken the plunge. I'm officially a member of Weight Watchers Online. It's time to get serious about getting rid of this baby weight. The first 30 pounds came off quickly, but the last 20 are going to stick around forever unless I do something about it.

I'm really a fan of having to write down everything I eat. It makes me much more conscious about what goes in my face if I know I have to write it down later. I also like that I can type in my own recipes and find out the points value. I'm already down 2.5 pounds since starting it on Monday. I know I'm not supposed to really weigh myself more than once a week, but I could feel my clothes starting to get looser and wanted to know how I was doing.

The next step is getting a treadmill. I'm not a big fan of exercise, but I know that at some point (soon) the weight will stop coming off simply by changing what I eat, or more like how much I eat. I will have to aggressively start exercising and I think that having the equipment at home will make a big difference.

I'll keep you up to date with the latest weight loss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dwayne Johnson said...

I loved the on line weight watchers as well. Soon you'll be skinny you.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jake Johnson said...

Well at least when you get a treadmill you will have a place to hang your dirty clothes.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home